Monday, September 26, 2011

Autumn Mantel

My autumn mantel has (halfway) come together! Everything is in place but it still needs a little tweaking in the next few days.
 I have big plans for this plain grapevine wreath that involves tons of prickly pine cones and maybe a little glitter! 
I love the so-ugly-it's-cute gourd, squash, pumpkin... whatever it is in the middle! I just couldn't pass it up! 
These pumpkins have been dying for a little color! They're pretty the way they are but I could see a modern pop of fall colors.

What all have you decorated for the season? Be sure to check out all of the great fall mantels at the It's Fall Y'all Link Party at The Lettered Cottage
The Lettered Cottage

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It means a lot. I try and answer any questions directly in the comment section so if you ask a question come back to look for my answer. However, it is much easier for me to answer questions through email at lorrinteriors@gmail.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips