Wednesday, May 9, 2012

{Date Night} April

Our date for the month of April was a simple but sweet date. We had a picnic in the park last Saturday afternoon.


In his envelope I included the info sheet describing the date and a gift card to Subway. I also included a corkscrew for the bottle of wine I had hoped to bring but we ended up saving the wine for another time.

We split a subway sandwich and grabbed a bench right next to the pond.

It was a beautiful day and a great way to stop all the busy-ness of our weekend and enjoy just spending a little time together.
We both agreed that it is something we should do more often.

So far all of the dates I planned have been a hit! I may need a few back-up date ideas though! David is starting to steal my ideas without even knowing it and leaving me without a date for the month of June! Anyone have any fun date ideas up their sleeve? Please share!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It means a lot. I try and answer any questions directly in the comment section so if you ask a question come back to look for my answer. However, it is much easier for me to answer questions through email at lorrinteriors@gmail.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips