Tuesday, August 14, 2012

{Date Night} July

Although I took a little break from my blog in July, David and I still kept up with our monthly date from the date basket. Ever heard of a bar crawl? Well, July's date was a night on the town with a Restaurant Crawl.




In the envelope I included the info sheet describing the date and three envelopes for each course of the meal (Appetizers, Dinner, Dessert & Drinks 1, 2 & 3). The idea was for David to pick one appetizer envelope, go to that restaurant and then choose the next envelope after that portion of the meal was finished. Well... It didn't work out like that (David had to know where all we were going ahead of time) but we still had a great time!


Our first stop was appetizers at Chili's followed by dinner at Longhorn Steakhouse. We then had TCBY for dessert and stopped by Timothy's for drinks to end the evening!


We had a great time. We typically never get appetizers, dinner, dessert and drinks all in one night so it was a real treat! 

Have any of you started your own date baskets? I would love to hear of the fun dates you have planned!! 

1 comment:

  1. This looks like so much fun! Thanks for the great suggestion :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It means a lot. I try and answer any questions directly in the comment section so if you ask a question come back to look for my answer. However, it is much easier for me to answer questions through email at lorrinteriors@gmail.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips